We went to my colleague Molly's house for some grilled burgers and then came to the Hill to meet up at Laura and Dave's house. Before this we had gone to PetSmart to get some kitty scratchers. Our rugs are turning into the cats' favorite nail sharpening tool; time to put a stop to that. $100+ worth of scratchers later, including a cat tower... 
Today it is LE TOUR!! It's back!! But who is the new announcer? I'm waiting for him to be introduced. Craig? We've got cat nip for the kids and coffee for us. Workout for the day to be announced. The weather satellite pics don't look so hot, but the forecast storms haven't hit yet.
I hate to be those people to post pictures of cats, but who can resist?

Today it is LE TOUR!! It's back!! But who is the new announcer? I'm waiting for him to be introduced. Craig? We've got cat nip for the kids and coffee for us. Workout for the day to be announced. The weather satellite pics don't look so hot, but the forecast storms haven't hit yet.
I hate to be those people to post pictures of cats, but who can resist?


No comments:
Post a Comment