Well, we were 90% certain we would finish barring any serious issues. But it is still such a relief!
Chad finished in 11:19 and I finished in 11:34. We'll post race reports and updates soon. Chad had some drama on the swim and bike but turned in a stellar run, all things considered. I pulled a fantastic swim out of nowhere (guess the taper all season helped?) and had a strong bike. I was mentally done on the run and wanted to walk the entire way. But thanks to some encouragement from the Lewis-Nath families we were able to come back for strong finishes.
Thank you to everyone that tracked us on-line and sent well wishes! We are so stoked and glad we get to share that feeling with so many of you. Thank you! Thank you!
PS in the meantime TJ posted an update on his blog: http://imfl2008.blogspot.com/
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved reading this. I am so proud of you guys, and happy for you. Congratulations, you are both awesome.
Post a Comment