Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A long time coming...and just a little longer...

Kirsten's lonely husband Chad here...while Kirsten is off away at another week long vacation from work...well sort of...I am stuck at home, unmotivated, and unwilling to do anything else other than sit on the couch.  I have ran twice so far, once on Sunday on a rainy, cold, muddy trail run that was actually pretty fun and then last night with Phil.  Both times I felt great but definitely felt tired the last 20-30 minutes of each run.  

But I know all this isn't what you all want to know...where is my race report...where is it!!!  Well...it is on my new Macbook at home.  I continued working on it last night and I have to say it is longer than my Ironman Florida report.  To say it is detailed is an understatement.  As it stands it is 12 pages and I haven't even gotten to the run yet...but do not dispair...that is the next topic up I have to write.  Everything up until Transition 2 is done (with some minor editing needed) and once I am done with the run (tonight hopefully) then I will post it for all to see tomorrow night most likely.  It will have pictures and everything.

As I said though...it is pretty long so you might want to print it out and read it at your leisure with a cup of hot coco and a roaring fire...just kidding, I don't know if it is THAT interesting!

More to come later!

No comments: