Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're married!

We did it!! What a wonderful weekend with friends and family. We did so much - running, biking, decorating, organizing, eating, socializing... You name it. The weather was rainy on Thursday, decent on Friday, except for a heavy over night rain, then decent on Saturday. The sun came out enough to bath us in sunlight for photos. And then Sunday and Monday the weather was absolutely delightful!



The ceremony was short and sweet and although I messed up a bit, it was pretty funny and just made the whole thing more us. C talked almost the whole time we were in the ceremony. This caused me to lose my concentration at one point - when I was supposed to repeat something about being faithful to be exact.

But no matter, I'm happy to be C's wife. And I think he's glad to be my husband, even if my organization skills don't quite match his. ;)

1 comment:

Blossom Falls said...

"One of my goals for setting up this blog was to keep our families in the loop ..."

Thank you! We really enjoyed the read and will look forward to more.
L,
Blossom Falls